In today’s modernity a computer with specific software and internet access is no longer indispensable. Because of this all our project managers (and clients) can access their project(s) at any time or place by the specially developed module. All of this without endangering the security of the data, because access is only granted by a specific login name and security code.
Within Virko project management includes control of the project and the management of multiple sub-projects, while directing a project includes the management of team leaders within a project.
In general the following procedures have to be completed during the project:
- Start of the project
- Determination of the size / scope of the project
- Planning of the project
- Break-down of the project into phases
- Implementation of the various defined phases
- Monitoring of project progress
- Decision-making and creation of the final product